ALL PHOTO'S AND PAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED BY STACEY LAPORTE

PLEASE BE KIND AND DON'T STEAL. THANK YOU!

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Makyala's field trip

Today we went to the mall library and the temporary bounce house they have there. It was a fun afternoon. Here are some pix to share with everyone!

Since it was in the mall I had to use Logan's camera for pix! LOL.





The library:


INTERVIEW FOR ME:
I've had to apply for some jobs last week since Mike's position was eliminated last week. I applied at banks, Home depot and Lowes. I got a call today from Chase bank and had a phone interview - totally unexpected. She said I would hear from the Assistant Manager within the next 2 days for a personal interview. It's $8.25/hr and 20 hours a week. It'll work for now!!! Mike was approved for unemployment too!!! Yeah!

No comments: