ALL PHOTO'S AND PAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED BY STACEY LAPORTE

PLEASE BE KIND AND DON'T STEAL. THANK YOU!

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES

Saturday, March 14, 2009

SURGERY

The surgery went well, and fast too! I got there at 11 am and was off to the surgery room by 11:30! FAST! I was able to visit with the family around 1pm and home I came! I had the laprascopic version!!! Thanks goodness. But believe it or not, these little incisions really hurt. My biggest challenge is going from sitting to laying in bed. It feels like someone is sitting on my chest... it takes my breath away. But after about 5 min. the pain subsides. I ended up having the itchy side effects to the vicodin (never did before), so I've been on ibuprofen since day 2! Every day gets a little better than then the day before. I'm able to get around really well now... just can't lift much. A gallon of milk is heavy when the muscle across your ribs tense over the incision! I'll be happy to be back to normal (what ever that is, for me!). LOL.

Here are pictures of my 3 incisions:


Here is a picture of what bandaids do to me:
Yeah, see that bubble next to the cloth stitch? That came from the stinkin bandaid! What the heck! Mike's trying to pop it with his exacto knife... I keep running!

I want to thank all of my family and friends for supporting me through this whole ordeal! Love and hugs!

No comments: