ALL PHOTO'S AND PAGES ARE COPYRIGHTED BY STACEY LAPORTE

PLEASE BE KIND AND DON'T STEAL. THANK YOU!

DIGITAL SCRAPBOOK PAGES

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Post OP

I'm doing soooooo much better now! I had my check up and the doc said I was doing GREAT! I'm to eat a normal diet... nothing special. My liver has to learn that it needs to compensate for my gallbladder missing. Makes sense. I've been lucky in that I really haven't had the poops like I was warned I would. Whew! So glad too! He explained to me that I had adhesion's that had my gallbladder twisted like a towel and that's why it wasn't working - so upside down per say. There was nothing wrong with my gallbladder, but since it wouldn't stay where it was supposed too, they decided to just take it out. Works for me... prevents surgery again later on. They biopsied it and it was fine as well. Yeah! I was told to remove the tape from the incisions - easier said than done... that adhesive is STICKY! LOL.

Thanks again for all of your prayers. It means so much to me!
Hugs!!!

ps- Had Logan take a picture of my healing incisions! He kind of missed one...

No comments: